Personal Divorce Coach Services Now Available by Telephone, FaceTime, Skype and Email!
Using tele-coaching to address divorce issues is being adopted quickly all across the nation. Today’s fast-paced society, coupled with the financial challenges caused by the economic recession, more and more men and women are turning to personal divorce coaches to join their team. Tele-coaching is cost-and-time efficient, and provides flexibility to people, just like you, who are pulled in many different directions throughout the day. Guided by your Personal Divorce Coach, you will:
- Gather information and identify separate, distinct issues
- Discuss and discover interests of parties involved
- Organize and analyze issues
- Think creatively to find multiple options that benefit both parties
- Seek objective standards upon which to base and communicate possible resolutions
Try an introductory, FREE, NO OBLIGATION, try-it-and-see-if-you-like-it tele-coach program, so that you can decide whether personal divorce coaching is a valuable service to you. To enroll in this FREE program, simply send an email with your name and short description of your current problem(s). Within 24 hours, you will receive a thoughtful, analytical and strategic response engaging you in discussions to address your concerns and develop a customized, personalized plan to provide you with tools and resources to help you find resolution. In addition to specific areas of personal concern, we may explore:
- Disputes relating to differing co-parenting styles;
- Arguments over equitable distribution;
- Tensions caused by financial support obligations (spousal and child);
- Battles over custody/time-sharing of children and pets; and
- Anything else that frustrates the communication between you and your (former) spouse.
Following this initial introduction, you are free to schedule a mutually convenient date/time (via telephone, FaceTime or Skype) to personally engage in further, more detailed discussion to explore further any lingering questions you may have, as well as address the specific issues discussed during the initial consultation.
Again, this offer is completely free with absolutely no obligation or hidden costs or fees. The purpose of this offer is simply to introduce a growing methodology of personal divorce coaching to clients, who will have the opportunity to benefit from this new resource.