Legal Strategy Services strives to maintain competitive fees. All charges are based on an hourly rate, with no extra charge for travel within a 40-mile area of Parkland/Coral Springs/Boca Raton, Florida. If a mediation is continued, or significant pre or post mediation services are required, the parties will be advised and charged the regular hourly rate for time expended by the mediator to facilitate an attempted resolution of the matter.
- For Family Law Individuals Without Lawyers who seek mediation, the cost is $250 per hour (minimum two hours) plus a charge of $500 to prepare the final Mediated Settlement Agreement. Additional documents, such as Petition for Dissolution of Marriage, Financial Affidavit, Parenting Plan and Child Support Worksheet guidelines, may also be prepared at the client’s request. If the parties choose to prepare the documents themselves (with the exception of the Mediated Settlement Agreement), the mediator will review those documents with the parties during the regular mediation session(s).
- Minimum Payment ($500) is to be made at the beginning of each mediation session and shall be divided equally by the parties, unless another arrangement has been made. Pro se parties (those who are not represented by a lawyer) who wish to make payments for time beyond the initial two hours or who would like to pay by credit card, should call Legal Strategy Services prior to the scheduled mediation to make necessary arrangements.
- Cancellation Fee: There is no cancellation fee if the parties provide notice of cancellation prior to 24 hours before the scheduled mediation. Cancellations less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled mediation session may incur a cancellation fee equal to the minimum fee charged for a session, or $500.00.
- For Family Law Individuals With Attorneys – the cost is $250 per hour (minimum two hours) plus a charge of $500 to prepare the final Mediated Settlement Agreement.
- Minimum Payment ($500) is to be made prior to the onset of each mediation session, with the remainder to be paid at the end of each session.
- Cancellation Fee: There is no cancellation fee if the parties provide notice of cancellation prior to 48 hours before the scheduled mediation. Cancellations less than 48 hours prior to the scheduled mediation session may incur a cancellation fee equal to the minimum fee charged for a session, or $500.00.
- Payment by cash, check, or credit card may be accepted. Please call in advance for details!
- No Charge for Conference Rooms: Conference rooms are provided free of charge at the offices of Diane L. Danois. If there are going to be more than six persons (including their counsel) present, or the parties wish to have the mediation take place at another location, conference rooms can be provided throughout Broward or Palm Beach County or throughout Florida at nominal cost.
- For Cell Tower Location Records Analysis – Consultants provide services on a combined flat rate and hourly fee-for-services basis. Services include:
- Requesting requisite phone records from the appropriate cell phone carrier;
- Review and conduct analysis of records consistent with Client’s direction;
- Preparation of detailed, written report discussing the findings of the analysis; and
- Liaison with Records Custodian and/or Engineer to prepare trial testimony.
For more information or proposal for Cell Tower Location Records Analysis services, please Contact Us.
Mediation services are available Monday through Friday. Evening start times and weekends are available by special request.
To schedule a mediation please email or call (215) 816-7944.